Our services include
- stove enamelling
- air drying
- shot blasting
- Colour ranges
No job is too big or too small.
We handle one off jobs as well as batch work for industry, trade and the general public. We also offer a packaging service.
All of our coated parts are fully inspected prior to despatch to ensure that they meet the required level of quality.
We endeavour at all times to meet the requirements of our customers by offering a wide range of finishes in both textures, colours and lacquered finishes.
We can, if required, offer non-standard colours matched to samples supplied by the customer.
Powder coating ensures a superior metal finish by applying the coating with an electrostatic process that achieves uniform coverage on the most complex components The parts are subjected to a 180 – 200 degrees centigrade baking process.
Why use Powder Coating?
- High-quality, durable, cost-effective solution for all of your decorative and functional finishing requirements.
- Offers a superior surfacing choice to wet paint.
- Poses no risk to air quality because unlike paint, it has no solvent emissions. This can make it more environmentally friendly.
- Makes products more durable, attractive, scratch-resistant and long lasting. Resistant to corrosion, heat, impact, abrasion and fading from sunlight or extreme weather.
- Electrostatic application method it ensures that the coating reaches all parts of the product being coated.
The advantages of powder coating over wet paint spraying include:
- A uniform quality finish without paint runs.
- Cost-efficient, even on small batches or single items.
- Quick turnaround times.
- The electrostatic powder process ensures complete coverage due to the electrostatic process.
- Choice of finishes – clear, plain colour, metallic or textured.
- Polyester powder protedts against external ultra-violet fading.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Exceptional gloss and colour retention.
- Robust mechanical and chemical properties – good at resisting abrasion, acids, solvents, etc.
- Applicable to steel, zinc, brass and aluminium.
Our conveyor system allows us to be very competitive for large quantities, and our large and small ovens for individual items up to 5m long, 3m high and 2m wide.
We inspect all parts and offer a packing service for bulk or individual parts and can arrange delivery for most items.
We also spray kart chassis, bike frames, car wheels, household radiators, table’s chairs, light fittings, garden furniture and many other items.
Polyester Powder Coating
Polyester powder coating is the most commonly applied coating. The hard, abrasion-resistant properties of the coatings are based on polyester resin which is cured at a high temperature, providing a superior smooth surface that is resistant to colour fade in direct sunlight.
Epoxy Powder Coating
Epoxy coatings are based on epoxy resin, they are manufactured in a way which enables the possibility of coating to a high thickness without defect in the coating after curing. Epoxy powder coatings get a good adhesion to aluminum surfaces, and provide a good corrosion protection layer (for indoor use). Most outstanding with this powder finish is the excellent resistance against solvents and other chemicals.
Air dry finishes can be undertaken on items upto 6000mm x 1500mm x 2000mm and 1000kg [up to any size or weight that can be safely unloaded by forklift] in a full range of colours and textures.
For items that are sensitive to the heat we offer a range of air drying finishes for wood, plastics and mdf materials.
Our painting facility can apply complex paint work. We can offer most paint finishes, all cured in a warm, clean environment to provide maximum durability. Give us a call for a free quotation.
Experienced, qualified staff All surfaces prepared first top of the range products.
For more information on any of our services please contact (0116) 276 9872 or email us email@example.com